Delivery – Old
Columbia Care is proud to be the first medical marijuana company in New York to offer delivery service to eligible patients and designated caregivers who meet pre-qualifying conditions for home delivery. The goal of the Columbia Care delivery program is to assist patients or caregivers who are unable to visit our dispensary locations due to qualifying mobility issues.
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for delivery service, patients must meet the following criteria:
- Have residence in Monroe, Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Wayne, Cayuga, or Onondaga County.
- Have previously registered with our dispensary staff. After an initial registration has been completed with our pharmacist, it will be determined if the patient or designated caregiver qualifies for home delivery service.
- Must suffer from a physical incapacity that bars access to transportation, or have mobility issues that make visiting our dispensary in person especially difficult. Columbia Care reserves the right to request verification such as NYS parking permit mv6441 NYS approved documentation or to obtain a physician’s note or an attestation confirming inability to visit a dispensary location or other forms of consent as determined by Columbia Care.
- Be currently enrolled in the New York State medical marijuana program. This includes having:
- A valid up-to-date Patient Certification issued by a registered health practitioner in New York
- A valid NY Medical Marijuana ID Card or NY Medical Marijuana Caregiver ID Card issued by the New York State Department of Health.
Deliveries are available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Orders must be placed in advance. Delivery staff will contact you with scheduled day of delivery based on geographic location.
Cost of Delivery
Columbia Care will charge a fee fixed at $20 per delivery or a non refundable $175 upfront payment for 12 deliveries. A debit card with PIN number will be required at the time of delivery. No other forms of payment will be accepted.
Scheduling a Delivery
If you feel that you are qualified and would like to schedule a Columbia Care medical marijuana delivery, please complete our online delivery order form.
Please know, completion of our online delivery order form does not guarantee a delivery. Our pharmacy staff will verify all delivery requests and reach out to confirm all delivery orders.