Can I change my caregiver?

September 14, 2015

Yes. You will have to notify the NY State Department of Health that you wish to change caregivers. Your new caregiver will need to apply for an identification card and your old caregiver will have to surrender their ID card. Click here to visit the New York State Medical Marijuana Program regulations for additional details.