Columbia Care is proud to be the first medical marijuana company in New York to offer a medical marijuana delivery service to eligible patients and designated caregivers who meet pre-qualifying conditions for home delivery services. The goal of the Columbia Care delivery program is to assist patients or caregivers who are unable to visit our dispensary locations due to qualifying mobility issues.
Who is Eligible?
Please know, there are several criteria for eligibility in Columbia Care’s medical marijuana delivery service. Patients of our delivery service must:
- Have residence in one of six counties in New York: We deliver to Monroe, Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, and Wayne Counties.
- Have previously visited our Rochester dispensary and completed a consultation with our Rochester dispensary staff. After an initial on-site consultation has been completed with our Rochester dispensary pharmacist, it will be determined if the patient or designated caregiver qualifies for home delivery service.
- Must suffer from a physical incapacity that bars access to transportation, or have mobility issues that make visiting our dispensary in person especially difficult. Columbia Care reserves the right to request verification such as NYS parking permit mv6441 NYS approved documentation or to obtain a physician’s note or an attestation confirming inability to visit a dispensary location or other forms of consent as determined by Columbia Care.
- Be currently enrolled in the New York State medical marijuana program. This includes having:
- A valid up-to-date Patient Certification issued by a registered medical marijuana prescriber in New York
- A valid NY Medical Marijuana ID Card or NY Medical Marijuana Caregiver ID Card issued by the New York State Department of Health.
9am – 5pm Friday
Cost of Delivery
Columbia Care will charge a fee fixed at $20 per delivery. A debit card with PIN number will be required at the time of delivery. No other forms of payment will be accepted.
Scheduling a Delivery
If you feel that you are qualified and would like to schedule a Columbia Care medical marijuana delivery, please complete our online delivery order form.
Please know, completion of our online delivery order form does not guarantee a delivery. Our pharmacy staff will verify all delivery requests and reach out to confirm all delivery orders.
All Friday delivery orders must be placed 48-hours in advance, by 5pm Tuesday.