Columbia Care is proud to be the first medical marijuana company in New York to deliver products to patients and designated caregivers who meet pre-qualifying conditions for home delivery. *To qualify – Must be enrolled in NYS Medical Marijuana program and have registered at a Columbia Care dispensary or completed a FREE Columbia Care online consultation*. The goal of the Columbia Care delivery program is to assist patients or caregivers who are unable to visit our dispensary locations or have mobility issues by providing convenience of home delivery.
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for delivery service, patients must meet the following criteria:
- Have residence in:
- Cayuga County
- Erie County
- Genesee County
- Livingston County
- Kings County
- Monroe County
- Nassau County
- New York County/Manhattan
- Niagara County
- Onondaga County
- Ontario County
- Orleans County
- Putnam County
- Richmond County
- Rockland County
- Seneca County
- Steuben County
- Suffolk County
- Wayne County
- Westchester County
- Wyoming County
- Yates County
- Kings County
- Queens County
- Have previously registered with our dispensary staff either in-dispensary or through video consultation.
- Must be currently enrolled in the New York State medical marijuana program. This includes having:
- A valid up-to-date Patient Certification issued by a registered health practitioner in New York
- A valid NY Medical Marijuana ID Card or NY Medical Marijuana Caregiver ID Card issued by the New York State Department of Health.
Orders must be placed in advance. Pharmacy staff will contact patients via email to confirm delivery date and quote.
- Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island: Monday-Friday
- Putnam, Rockland, and Westchester: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Suffolk (West of Riverhead): 7 Days per week (Except East of Riverhead)
- Suffolk (East of Riverhead): Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Nassau: 7 days a week
Delivery days are subject to change based on patient demand. If you cannot receive a delivery on the days listed, please call the dispensary to request additional days.
Cost of Delivery
Columbia Care will charge a fixed fee per delivery or a non-refundable upfront payment for 12 deliveries. Includes free HIPAA-compliant video consultation, HIPAA-compliant online chat support, and professionally trained security delivery personnel services.
Fees by County:
- Cayuga, Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Onondaga, Ontario or Wayne County: A $20 delivery fee, or make an initial non-refundable payment of $175 and receive a package of 12 deliveries.
- Nassau, Richmond, or Suffolk county: A $30 delivery fee, or make an initial non-refundable payment of $265 and receive a package of 12 deliveries.
- Manhattan, Kings County, Queens County, Putnam, Rockland: A $40 delivery fee (minimum order $250).
1st Home Delivery is Free!
Scheduling a Delivery
If you would like to schedule a Columbia Care medical marijuana delivery, please complete our online delivery order form.
Please know, completion of our online delivery order form does not guarantee a delivery. Our pharmacy staff will verify all delivery requests and reach out to confirm all delivery orders.
Paying for Delivery
You can pre-pay (choose “Pay Online Now” while placing your order), or pay at delivery with debit card with PIN, or Columbia National Care credit card.
Richmond County, click here to order delivery
Nassau or Suffolk County, click here to order delivery
Manhattan, Kings County, Queens County, Bronx County, Putnam, Rockland, Westchester County click here to order delivery
Cayuga, Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Onondaga, Ontario, Niagara, Seneca, Steuben, Yates, Wyoming, and Orleans or Wayne County, click here to order delivery