Columbia Care is proud to be the first medical marijuana company in New York to deliver products to eligible patients and designated caregivers who meet pre-qualifying conditions for home delivery. The goal of the Columbia Care delivery program is to assist patients or caregivers who are unable to visit our dispensary locations due to qualifying mobility issues.
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for delivery service, patients must meet the following criteria:
- Have residence in
- Cayuga County
- Erie County
- Genesee County
- Livingston County
- Monroe County
- Nassau County
- Onondaga County
- Ontario County
- Richmond County
- Suffolk County
- Wayne County
- Have previously registered with our dispensary staff either in-dispensary or through video consultation. After an initial registration has been completed with our pharmacist, it will be determined if the patient or designated caregiver qualifies for home delivery service.
- Must suffer from a physical incapacity that bars access to transportation, or have mobility issues that make visiting our dispensary in person especially difficult. Columbia Care reserves the right to request verification such as NYS parking permit mv6441 NYS approved documentation or to obtain a physician’s note or an attestation confirming inability to visit a dispensary location or other forms of consent as determined by Columbia Care.
- Must be currently enrolled in the New York State medical marijuana program. This includes having:
- A valid up-to-date Patient Certification issued by a registered health practitioner in New York
- A valid NY Medical Marijuana ID Card or NY Medical Marijuana Caregiver ID Card issued by the New York State Department of Health.
Deliveries are available on the following schedule:
- Cayuga, Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Onondaga, Ontario or Wayne County: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Nassau, Richmond, or Suffolk county: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Orders must be placed in advance. Delivery staff will contact you with scheduled day of delivery based on geographic location.
Cost of Delivery
Columbia Care will charge a fixed fee per delivery or a non-refundable upfront payment for 12 deliveries. A debit card with PIN number will be required at the time of delivery. No other forms of payment will be accepted.
Fees by County:
- Cayuga, Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Onondaga, Ontario or Wayne County: A $20 delivery fee, or make an initial non-refundable payment of $175 and receive a package of 12 deliveries.
- Nassau, Richmond, or Suffolk county: A $30 delivery fee, or make an initial non-refundable payment of $265 and receive a package of 12 deliveries.
Scheduling a Delivery
If you feel that you are qualified and would like to schedule a Columbia Care medical marijuana delivery, please complete our online delivery order form.
Please know, completion of our online delivery order form does not guarantee a delivery. Our pharmacy staff will verify all delivery requests and reach out to confirm all delivery orders.
Richmond County, click here to order delivery
Nassau or Suffolk County, click here to order delivery
Cayuga, Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Onondaga, Ontario, or Wayne County, click here to order delivery